Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Found Carrot Cake!

Hello blog friends! Hope everyone had a great hump day!

Sophia and I made two stops on the way on home. First here:
For all you locals this is @ Stop 11 and Madison. It is lots of different International foods.I must warn you about the fish smell and the meat department. I did glance over and see some chicken feet, nails and all! Seriously! But, I LOVED the spice section and the produce section! I got some dried mangoes I am excited to try!

Next, we stopped here:
Locals, this is at Smith Valley and 135. They have so many things that you can usually only get on the North side of Indy! Tonight I found some exciting things including the new Carrot cake Lara Bars. I didn't forget about my blogger friends Sentiments by Denise and That Hoosier Girl. They will come soon girls!


I have now tried all the new flavors of Lara Bars and I have to say this is still my favorite
Coconut Cream Pie- G double O D = GOOD















Dinner #1 tonight was a tostada with beans, avocado, and tomato















Dinner #2 was this cereal that I bought for Sophia, but I have now had 2 bowls of it and she will only eat the marshmallows...guess I won't be buying this again. It is really good though!















Here is my breakfast tomorrowGreeeen juice! Cucumber, celery, apple, lemon, and kale.All I have to do tomorrow is grab and go...I love quick and easy!















All the juice and smoothie supplies after getting a nice warm bubble bath!Have I mentioned my love for my juicer and Vita-mix??????















Have a great evening!

Be well,
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment