I saw this billboard and snapped a quick picture of it. It is a Ball State billboard, my Alma mater!
This sign made me really think about how much Ball State really helped to create who I am today and how much I've changed since my Ball State days. I am certainly not that 18 year old girl who headed off to Muncie with her best friend to finally be "Free" I am SO much better now.
Now that I am thirty something, I feel like I am truly finding who I really am and I LOVE it! I love creating this new lifestyle for me and my family.
Here is my list of ways I am creating change for myself and my family:
- Paying more attention what we put in and on our bodies
- Taking me time in the form of walking or rebounding (jumping on mini trampoline- really cleansing for your cells)
- Juicing and blending
- Accepting who I am no matter what
- Realizing perfection is my enemy
- Training my mind to stay in the now and stay positive
So, all that being said I thought you should see what we picked up at the gas station on the way home.
YIKERS! I did manage to tear off only a small section of the nerd rope and Sophia thought that's all there was. So then why did I eat the rest? Shit! Oh well not about perfection just creating a better me!
What things are doing to create a better you? I would love to hear!
Peace, love, & create!