1. I am in LOVE with Greek/Mediterranean food and just discovered it this weekend! Any good places here in Indy? Did you know a lot of these restaurants also do raw juice? I ate at an insane place called The Pita Cafe in Mo-Town! I am smiling just thinking about it! Thanks for taking me E!
2. I got new stainless steel pots and pans! The blood doctor I saw said scratched non-stick pots & pans were a big culprit of metal toxicity. Got mine @ Meijer for $100
3. Natural Born Juicers now have all compostable cups! WOO-HOO!
4. I got some new Raw Vegan Protein Powder! I'll let you know how I like it tomorrow!
5. I learned over the weekend that S'mores are the main reason I can never be 100% vegan!
Those little things are off the stizick!
6. Coconut Kiefer rocks! (got it at Nature's Market)
7. I tried Amazing Grass Berry flavour and it was DELISH!
8. I got some cacao nibs to put on top of my green smoothies and my overnight oats. They are different from what I expected, but good. Gives a nice crunch on top!
9. Michigan's Farmer's Markets are AMAZING!!! I have never seen so many cherries!10. Indy's City Market was off the hook today! Parking lots were full! That didn't stop me though. I loaded up! Here is what I got: cucumbers, squash, eggplant, onions, PURPLE peppers, a bottle of rhubarb wine, a bouquet of beautiful flowers, and a large Ultimate Greens from Natural Born Juicers...all for $30. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!
I'm excited to try some new recipes this week, so of course I'll share them with you! I also have a vegan potato salad recipe I want to give you that my sister-in-law made! YUMMY!