Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Scream, You Scream...

Hello everyone! It's Friday for you working folks! I have a few recipes to share with you today...but first I wanna know who likes ice cream? Better yet, what if I told you it was dairy free, super healthy, tasted awesome, and even makes a healthy breakfast?
Now we can ALL scream for ice cream!
Well here you go! This is a recipe that I got off of another blog and it's called Protein Ice Cream

The only variation I made was doing 3/4 teaspoon of Xanthum gum and not using Guar gum. However, I have read that it is much thicker when you use both gums together. I actually got my xanthum gum at Meijer and just found Guar Gum @ the health food store. Both are Bob's Red Mill Brand.



















Also here is the Vegan Potato Salad recipe that my sister in-law made. Enjoy!
~A




No comments:

Post a Comment