Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Think Happy!

Hello blog friends! I hope everyone is having a great morning.

I am a big believer in the body mind connection and need a lot of work in that area! I recently downloaded an app on my itouch of positive affirmations by Louise Hay and I have been really loving it! However, the other night as I was putting Sophia to bed we read one of her new library books and little did I know that all I need to know about being happy & making myself happy, I could learn from a children's book. I wanted to share this book with you it is called Think Happy by Nancy Carlson. This book is filled with pages of colorful animal characters with recommendations on each page and it really made me smile! We are definitely getting this one for our home library and I have a feeling it will probably end up on my nightstand as a reminder to me how easy it is to stay in a positive mind frame!






















Here are a few of my favorite pages:



~Make yourself HAPPY by taking care of your body! (picture is bunny running)

~Drink lots of water because your body LOVES water! (picture is bunny drinking water
~Wave at your neighbors!
~Make yourself HAPPY by staying calm. (picture is frog doing yoga
~Have FAITH and you'll always have someone to talk to. (picture animals at church service)
~When you make yourself happy, something REALLY AMAZING will happen!
Try to stay happy today and do something nice for your body and mind!

Peace, love, and happiness,

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment