Monday, June 7, 2010

A Mess

This post is a mess! I had a ton of pictures that I wanted to show you of recent eats, but can't figure out how to get them arranged properly, so they are a jumbled mess and I apologize! Last night I couldn't log on to the blog so that's the reason for all the pictures.





I have been quite the Suzy homemaker in the kitchen since summer break began! Yesterday while making dinner, I poured myself a glass of wine, turned on Pandora and made a wonderful dinner. It was nice and relaxing especially since the little one was outside with her Daddy!





Today was a fun filled day at the zoo! I packed our lunch of course! Here are the pics!






Last nights dinner. "fake" chicken with curry
simmer sauce, brown rice, and a SCREAMIN
salad!



















The wine! Mallow Run Reisling

















Snack- Almond milk, 1 scoop amazing grass,
stevia, and ice





















Screaming salad at the zoo! Spinach, yellow pepper, raisins, tomatoes, goat cheese,
pears, avocado, onions, and homemade dressing


Sorry, no picture!

After dinner snack- Soy ice cream with carob chips, pecans, and shredded coconut


No comments:

Post a Comment