Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Books, books, and more books!

Hello everyone! I have realized I have a book addiction. I LOVE BOOKS! The weird thing is I don't read fun fiction books, I am a total non-fiction junkie and I love it! I have already made a trip to the library this summer, recieved a book order from amazon, got 2 new books for my birthday, and been to the used bookstore twice! HELP!

Here is a picture of the addiction.















Today was an easy going day around the house. I was really excited to wake up this morning and eat my breakfast that I made last night. It is a homemade breakfast cookie! I got it off another blog that I have been following. It was oats, almond butter, almond milk, cinnamon, and pecans. I mixed it all together and then flattened it on a plate and put it in the fridge overnight to harden. It was wonderful! If you want the exact recipe to anything I post email me and I will send it to you. adrianne.iszler@gmail.com










Lunch was nothing exciting. Matt went to Burger King and got us all a veggie burger. Mine was with no cheese and no mayo.








Dinner tonight I was on my own. Matt wasn't here and Sophia ate 2 bowls of oatmeal. So here is what I did. I took an Eziekel tortilla and put inside it half an avocado, morning star "sausage patty" half cup brown rice, 2 T. Tofutti sour cream, and then after I took this picture I added a little tomatoe. It was so good! I love anything that remotely resembles mexican food! I didn't do real well with my veggies today so tonight after Sophia goes to bed if I am feeling hungry, I will have a "Green Monster" with spinach and Amazing Grass.













Ok, so here is the picture of the salad I made for me and mom for the zoo yesterday. Oh, and by the way I haven't had pop in 3 days!! I am so proud of myself! I have been drinking 2 40 oz bottles from my Klean Kanteen. I will post pictures tomorow of the water bottles I use for my family to make sure we are not drinking leached chemicals from plastic water bottles. I will also give you some info on what I have learned about plastics.









Off to read my nerdy books!


Be well,

~Adrianne

No comments:

Post a Comment