Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Camera

Hooray, I got a new camera! My life is complete again! I got a new Sony Cyber- Shot and I am lovin' it! So I am still doing the nasty herbal tincture for my heavy metal detox, but I haven't been doing so hot on the no soda thing. I am not giving up though. I will kick this nasty habit. I LOVE my vita-mix it makes amazing "Green Monsters" aka green smoothies, and lots of other wonderful things like soups, ice cream, salsa, etc. But, I must admit I began a love affair with Jack Lalanne! I borrowed my mom's Power Pro Juicer and I made the most amazing juice this morning.




Here are the goods that went into this juice.



And here is the final product!



Let me tell you, it was to die for! I had to remind myself to slow down and enjoy it rather than suck it down.


Yesterday, was a good eating day also, my Farm Fresh Delivery bin came with all of my mostly local fruit and veggies! Here is the loot! I love my green bin, yo! Matt came home as I was snapping this pic, his words were, "Oh my goodness!" He doesn't get the excitement I experience from supporting our local farmers!





And my Mom made Matt and I a rhubard cobbler! It was amazing! My sis and I ate it with dairy free ice cream! Delish!

I am preparing myself for a juice detox, we'll see how it goes! I'll keep you posted!
Peace, love, and organic veggies!
~Adrianne

No comments:

Post a Comment