Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby!




Well, today is day 3 of operation iced in here in Indy! Another day off of school!  And of course this guy keeps popping into my brain!

ICE, ICE BABY!

We have had lots of fun being off this week. It's nice being married to a teacher too because it allows for a lot of nice family time.

Here are some of the shenanigans we have been up to.
Sophia and I made this beautiful jewelry box.
I also made me green juice with kale, ginger, cucumber, lemon, and green apple.

And then I got it stolen!

Next, was some chickpea curry over quinoa. For this I just used 2 cans of organic chickpeas and store bought coconut curry sauce. It was very good! I love quinoa and I love how quick it cooks!
After some good food, we practiced some yoga moves.
Then settled down to a nice cup of tea.


Heading back to the grind tomorrow and it will be Friday already!
I could get used to this kind of work week!

~A

2 comments:

  1. Is that a dog bed in that picture of your daughter doing a yoga pose?

    We got lots of snow here too this morning, of course it is on top of all that ice we already had!

    But I'm cozy in the kitchen making party food for tonights poker party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Amy it's a dog bed,I have a big 85 pound Greyhound! He is a sweetie and great with my daughter! Jealous of your poker party, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete