Sunday, August 29, 2010

Juicy Juice

Hello blog friends! Sorry for the delay in posts, the laptop is on the fritz so I am blogging on the little net book. Yesterday I met an amazing person who shares a lot of the same interests as I do. Her name is Brandy Mason and if you are here in Indy, you should go check her out. Her and I had a great conversation about cutting out animal products in your diet and also about the power of juicing. Brandy is a colon hydrotherapist and a living foods nutritional counselor and is very knowledgeable about the digestive system. She taught me a lot yesterday.

Brandy is about to embark on a pretty intense juice fast and asked me to join her. I am considering but feel a bit intimidated. She has done several before and is going to chronicle her fast on her website.

She gave me some books that I can't put down. I am soaking them up like the book nerd that I am. I am LOVING them both and trying to read the juice feast book quickly to decide if I am going to join her. The other book is by Norman Walker. I am eager to start reading his books. This man cured himself of cancer and lived well into his hundreds. Lots to learn from him!

I would love to hear your thoughts: Would you be interested in reading about my juice fast if I did it?













Make juice, not war!
~A

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious of what a realist says about a big fast. I won't do any major detoxing now because we aren't really sure what transfers to breast milk, but I like the idea. I think I could try it in the summertime once I'm through nursing (whenever that is)/

    ReplyDelete