Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is...Beenanas
















Hello my blog peeps!





Yesterday's eats:
Breakfast- 32 oz of lemon water & a jar of green juice! I put a little Ginger root in mine today, just a little because it can be very powerful! Ginger is great for digestion. I also made Matt a Green Monster smoothie. He is catching the green fever! Yeah baby! He was actually even creepin' around my juice this morning. Hmmmm.....


Here is our His & Hers photo!
















Lunch- Roasted veggies (carrots, zucchini, beets & summer squash) & a small salad.








Snacks- I could not get enough bananas the last couple days! Here is a picture of my new favorite banana sandwich. It is one banana sliced down the middle with almond butter & honey inside & shredded coconut on top! YUMOLA! This stuff is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S











Dinner- Was out @ Arnie's. My mom and I had every intention on getting a salad, but we caved and got the spinach nachos. They were OK, but left us feeling icky.


In other news I am doing my second juice fast. The last one I did was a one day juice/smoothie fast. This one I am doing a few days. Today was Day 1. The reason I am doing this is just to get a full cleanse. I would REALLY enjoy your positive encouragement! Tomorrow will be day 2 and I will keep you posted. Honestly, I drank so much fresh juice today that it wasn't hard until this evening. I went to Vacation Bible School with Sophia and it was a little too long to go without juice. But when I got home I fueled up with a Cherry Chocolate Bomb and felt A ok! I am going to try to hit the sack early tonight before the belly rumbling starts!

The book I am following for juice fasting is called Juicing, Fasting, and Detoxing For Life by Cherie Calbom. I highly recommend this book.








Check in with me tomorrow to see if I can make it through Day 2. I will post pics of all my juice combinations!





Peace, love & B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!
~A






























































No comments:

Post a Comment