Friday, June 25, 2010

Holy Kale!

New discovery! Kale chips! I have been using Kale in my juices (not smoothies, I've read it doesn't blend well) But today I discovered cooking Kale! It was AMAZING!
I made 2 batches because we ate the first batch before dinner!










Kale Chips

  • wash kale and rip off stems

  • Lay kale on baking sheet

  • drizzle kale with olive oil

  • sprinkle with sea salt and pepper

  • cook @ 350 for 10 minutes on each side

  • (I did 15 minutes without flipping it & they were perfectly crispy)

And this was the rest of dinner, a wrap with "fake" chicken (I only buy this when it is on sale) couscous, tomato, spinach, onion, and garlic hummus.

I thought you should all see what I have to work around in my kitchen! My kitchen is not big and he is, so I have to step over him every time I go to the fridge! So annoying, but I try to make the best of it because I know some day I will miss stepping over my big boy!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Rest & re-energize!
~A

1 comment:

  1. you need to invite me over for supper and that is what I want to have, exactly what you had tonight!
    Mok

    ReplyDelete