Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Retreat in the Country


On Monday I visited an amazing place called Retreat in the Country. This is a place to leave your hectic routine and learn about health and wellness. My mom, sister, and I went and had our blood looked at under a microscope by a nutritional microscopist. It was amazing! We learned so much! I highly recommend it! Looking at your live blood tells you so much about your health. So now I have to detox, she found that my blood was very high of heavy metals. It really freaked me out, but she said it was probably due to the fact that I was already starting the detox process by drinking my green drinks. I sure hope so! Now I am going to finish the detox so my body doesn't reabsorb the metals. I plan on going for a follow-up in 12 weeks to make sure the detox worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment