Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recent Eats

My morning green smoothie. Made with 3 C. spinach, 1/2 banana, wheatgrass, 1C. almond milk, & 1 C. frozen strawberries Lunch was an avocado and Mary's crackers (I think I have an avocado addiction 4 real)Dinner at the track, not an ideal dinner, but better than track food!


My little Indy fan! Everyone was eyeing her pink headphones!

Sorry, I was too tired to figure out how to turn this. This was my morning green juice today before church.1 1/2 C. water, 1 lemon, and 1 granny smith apple all blended in the Vitamix! It was very sour! Next time, I will use a Fiji or Gala apple and strain out the pulp. I think I will try this one again later in the week.

This was my AMAZING lunch today! A Sunshine veggie burger loaded whopper style with veganaise instead of mayo, zucchini and onions with veggie Parmesan, & parsnip fries.These fries knocked my socks off! They were to die for, even Matt went to town on them. He kept saying so this is parsley? I had to keep reminding him PARSNIPS!This was dinner, it is from The Kind Diet book by Alicia Silverstone. It is cheesy guacamole bean dip. It was made with vegan cheese and sour cream of course. It was really good.



If anyone wants any of the recipes let me know and I'll send them to you!




























No comments:

Post a Comment