Monday, August 9, 2010

Give me salad, or else lady!

Hello Blog friends! It is official, I am now a working woman again. It was great to get back to work and now kiddos will come on Wednesday. Am I prepared you ask? NOPE, but I'll get there. Tomorrow is Sophia's first day at her big girl pre-school so right now that is my first hurdle. It is SO hard to send her now that she is bigger! I thought this working mommy thing was suppose to get easier! I am so blessed though to get the time with her in the summer, and for that I am SO thankful!

So staying on the topic of Sophia let's take a look at tonight's dinner! Usually at dinner I will substitute things for Sophia (things I know she'll eat) but tonight this girl was ALL about the salad! She wanted exactly what I was having.(ok, minus the wine)

So here is mine: a large salad with red and yellow tomatoes, onions, and goat cheese with a piece of salmon and a glass of Riesling!
Here is Sophia's with her substitution. Cottage cheese rather than salad. (and water instead of wine)














"No thank you, Mommy. I want salad!" Can't argue with that!















Salad it is Kiddo!














And boy did she enjoy it!
Three salads later, I had a happy kid! (yes, I said 3)

And after one of these, she had a happy mommy too! (yes, I said 1 but really meant 2) They are So good! I love you Trader Joe's!















Peace, love, & messy salads!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment