Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Break

Hello Bloggies! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine t'was lovely! OK, so since school is starting IN ONE WEEK (holy cow batman) I know things are going to start getting super busy.  So I've decided to take Susannah Conway's blog challenge to post one picture a day through the month of August with a choice of words or no words to go along with it.  Short sweet and to the point! If I have more time on some days I may post more. Today is August first, so here goes day one!
This is going to be fun!


 
I love this book! You should check it out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been pitting and freezing cherries all day! I'm like an animal storing up for the winter! I might go crazy without my Chocolate cherry bombs in the winter!
And oh how I love my green juice, even if it did have a bit too much ginger!


Peace, love, and oh my goodness it's August!
~A

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!
    I assume you got your cherries locally - where? I need some for my freezer stash, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I get them in my Farm Fresh Delivery bin, or sometimes I'll pick up organic ones @ Meijer. That's the only place I can find organic cherries around here. I wish I would of stocked up on cherries while in Michigan. Their Farmer's Market were bursting at the seems with cherries! Have you tried Kristen Suzanne's Chocolate Cherry Bomb Denise? It is AMAZING! Hope you had a great Trader Joe's & Whole Foods Day!

    ReplyDelete